Contest dates: xxxxxxxx
Medical Hall Pharmasave
Contest Rules & Regulations
- To be eligible for a chance to win, deposit a completed entry form in the ballot box at store name & address location only.
- Prize of state prize(s) here.
- The winner will be the first chosen entry selected by random draw from the entries at the Medical Hall Pharmasave location only.
- Winner will be required to sign a written declaration of eligibility, liability and release, confirming compliance with the contest rules and acceptance of the prize as awarded.
- Contest is open to all residents of Canada, 19 years or older (except in Quebec or where prohibited by law) except to full, part time or contracted employees of Pharmasave and their families; or to employees of the companies sponsoring the prizes, or their immediate families.
- All entries become the property of Pharmasave. No correspondence will be entered into, except with the winner. Pharmasave assumes no responsibility for lost, late, illegible, misspelled, misdirected, incomplete or delayed entries.
- No purchase necessary to enter this contest. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and not convertible to cash. No substitutions or exchanges are allowed. The chances of winning are dependent on the number of entries received at close of contest.
- Contest runs from dates. Draw will be held after the close of the business day on date.
- This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws.
- Only one entry per person.
- Prize must be claimed within 30 days of notification. If the potential winner does not qualify or accept the prize as awarded by such date, that entry will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be drawn.
- The contest winner is required to correctly answer the below mathematical skill testing question:
(65 x 5) + 905 + 775 – 7 = _____________________
- Each contest entrant and/or winner agrees to abide by these Rules and to release and hold harmless Pharmasave, their respective affiliated companies and franchisees, and their respective employees, officers, directors and shareholders from any and all liability, claims, loss, damage to persons or property, costs, expenses and actions of any kind related to or arising out of this contest, or resulting from the acceptance or use of any of the prizes awarded, including but not limited to sickness, death, personal injury and property damage.
- Pharmasave reserves the right to cancel, withdraw, amend, terminate or suspend this contest in whole or in part at any time and without prior notice.
- Contest is void where prohibited.
- The Winner grants to Pharmasave the unrestricted right to publish without any further compensation the name, photograph, portrait, likeness, audio-video recording, interview, voice and any website dissemination or broadcast thereof of the Winner for the purposes of advertising and promoting the Contest and awarding and publishing the prizes.
- Winner is required to sign and return within 30 days of receipt the Prize Acceptance Terms & Conditions and Exemption of Liability Form acknowledging compliance with the rules & regulations of the contest.